The Professor is a fun character, nearly always in a pickle. Things have got lost, a box was broken, things have been muddled! The audience help the Professor to unravel her current dilemma. Along the way they develop their history skills by becoming seekers, searchers, finders or makers.
Puzzles the Professor needs help with:
- Unmuddling the collection.
- Putting together an outfit
- Sorting the funny time words
- Creating the history work bank
- Finding the chronological order
- Digging for treasure
- Tracking down the dinosaur for this claw!
If you would like more information contact us.